|Pilbara||Shire of Ashburton|
This project for the Shire of Ashburton In North Western Australia's Pilbara region comprises the following:
- Earthworks to construct Cell 1 of the waste management facility, leachate evaporation, sullage and surface water management ponds and associated drainage works and structures.
- Construction of a 500mm thick Engineered Attenuation Layer;
- Construction of internal roadways;
- Sealing Early Works main access road;
- Supply & Installation of the geosynthetic secondary lining system comprising;
- Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCL);
- 2mm High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Double Textured Geomembrane; and
- Geonet/Drainage Geocomposite.
- Supply & Installation of the geosynthetic primary lining system comprising;